Let’s not forget how much we can learn from each other! Don’t forget to call your dad/father figure this Father’s Day and tell him how much you appreciate him.
Ten Things My Dad Has Taught Me:
- How to light fireworks with expired flares.
- Pull up, reel down.
- Start reeling after two tugs, but don’t ESPN-it.
- Unplug the toaster before using a fork to get your toast.
- Brown, brown run a-ground. Blue, blue sail on through. Green, green nice and clean. Black, black head on back.
- How to tow something in an already oversized truck.
- How to properly pour concrete so you don’t get puddles and have a good foundation
- How to fish and tie my own hook
- How to hunt sustainably.
- Shoot the flare gun twice
Ten Things I Taught My Dad:
- Red, red arrowhead. White, white screw on tight. Black, black salty back.
- Red next to yellow, kill a fellow.
- How to use the NHC website past looking at the cone
- Everything about water polo
- How to identify poisonwood, willow, and gumbo limbo.
- The importance of corals and how they grow
- How to identify venomous vs. nonvenomous snakes
- How to find the North Star
- How to find Hidden Mickeys
- How a man should treat a woman